Click Here To View Platform Screenshots
CQG Trader may be well suited for the individual that trades the electronic markets and does not need technical analysis tools. CQG Trader offers real-time quotes, trading, and order management. The DOMTrader provides market transparency as well as inter-market and multi-market trading. The Order Ticket includes buy and sell buttons and enhanced visibility of the net change and volume. CQG Trader is also available in Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Turkish. We also have another version of the platform available to clients: CQG Lite.
- There are a number of ways to view the data streaming to CQG Trader, from the standard spreadsheet format to the look of big boards at the exchanges
- The Orders and Reports window shows account details including account summary, parked orders, cancelled orders, purchases, exceptions, sales, filled orders, working orders and open positions
- Customizable layout and quote boards
- Multiple order entry methods including drag and drop and one-click trading
- Advanced order types are available including trailing stops, stop limit and Order Cancels Order
- Real-time quotes
- DOMTrader feature provides market transparency as well as inter-market and multi-market trading
- Available news services include Dow Jones Newswires and The Hightower Report
- CQG Lite is a free version of the platform, but does not display Market Depth in the DOMTrader and does not allow for trailing stops or Order Cancels Order
- Trades route over CQG's infrastructure
If you have already signed up for CQG Trader, and need to download the platform again, please click here.
1 CQG Lite displays best bids and best offers, but not Market Depth. It does not allow trailing stops or Order Cancels Orders.
2 Access to markets may be limited by exchange and/or platform server maintenance.
3 The use of Stop Loss or contingent orders may not protect profits, and may not limit losses to the amount intended. Certain market conditions make it difficult or impossible to execute such orders.
4 Transaction fee pricing is per contract per side.
5 A fully functional 7 day demo is available for CQG Trader only.
Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
There are unique risks associated with utilizing Internet-based order execution trading systems including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software and Internet connection. Vision does not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection. Vision is not responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet.